Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:38:42 +0100
From:      Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
To:        Akifyev Sergey <asa@gascom.ru>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.3.0 has very nice cursor options!

W li=B6cie otrzymanym 14 Mar 2003 10:39:26 +0300 od Akifyev Sergey
<asa@gascom.ru> :

> OnI got it in the keyboard section, though it looks a bit different:
>=20
> > But it works perfectly with 4.2.x, and doesn't in 4.3, I tried the
> > syntax with Option too, no luck.
>=20
> Try this configuration, layout switching with double SHIFT
>=20
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier  "Keyboard0"
>         Driver      "keyboard"
>         Option      "XkbRules" "xfree86"
>         Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
>         Option      "XkbLayout" "us,pl"
> # Change this to suite your needs
>         Option      "XkbOptions" "grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
> EndSection

Thanks Sergey, but unfortunately it doesn't work neither in 4.2.x or
4.3.x, I think I would ask some other Polish user for some succesful
templates with 4.3, and will have a look at my config later. Thanks
again.

BTW, my desktop gradient in 4.3 also gets stepped with colors, it is not
continues anymore, I guess I am missing some config here too.

PS: my posts to the list get only when (freebsd-)gnome@freebsd.org is
found in the CC field, when it is in TO, they are dropped. Why?

---
 Piero
 piero@poprostu.pl