Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:02:04 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        kyle@xraided.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Digi PCI / XEM 16-Port

In message: <000001c48930$2dc3d1e0$150ba8c0@kyle>
            "Kyle Mott" <kyle@xraided.net> writes:
: I have tried several times now to compile a GENERIC kernel on
: 4.10-STABLE with dgm0 (Digi Ports/16em, PCI version!) enabled, and have
: had no luck. Can anyone give me pointers? Right now, it's not showing up
: in dmesg (no errors, no warnings, nothing). The config line I have been
: using is below (but it's the one straight out of LINT). I've done a lot
: of googling and maillist searching; most of the documentation is for the
: ISA version, and not the PCI version. I've tried chaning 'at isa?' to
: 'at pci?' with no luck.
:
: device          dgm0    at isa? port 0x104 iomem 0xd0000

Try 'digi' instead.  The various drivers were merged into digi.

Warner