Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 20:31:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        Marcus Franke <Marcus.Franke@gmx.net>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Asterisk on FreeBSD + ISDN BRI

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> The only problem I see is that the official version of I4B doesn't support an
> alert phase: calls must be either accepted or rejected.

Then have another look and you will find that alerting is supported.
Besides that i don't see this an item why it would not be possible
to get asterisk support for i4b.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                      mbl +49 (0)160 96455696
secion GmbH                                             fon +49 (0)40 389071-0