Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:15:23 +0200
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.nl>
Subject:   emacs-nox11

I want a plain console version of emacs installed on my freebsd-8.2
system. So I chose the editors/emacs-nox11 port, but I get an option
screen with a lot of options set to 'on' for which I get the feeling
they are X related. I.e. Freetype, Jpeg, Gif, GConf en lots of others.
So, I'm confused and would very much like to know *which* of those
options have to be turned on for a plaun console version of emacs. Hope
to get some help.