Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:32:17 -0500
From:      "Kemokai, Saffa" <SKemokai@ORA.FDA.GOV>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.2 image floppy

After waiting for CD to arrive for an order placed in on12/13, I decided to
download the floppy image to attempt an FTP installation; something I don't
usually like to do. The first problem I encountered is the lack of kernel
support for 3com EtherlinkIII 3c509B NIC. In fact, there was no 3com NIC per
se from this floppy installation. There were less than 6 NIC models.

The floppy image files were downloaded on 12/29. Is there a known
problem/issue with the floppy images online?

Thanks

<Saffa>