Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 1997 15:50:35 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yet another Adaptec 2940UW problem :(

>> Is there a 2.2-STABLE branch yet? When is the next 2.2.X release likely to
>> occur?

>Yes, there is a 2.2-STABLE branch now (it's called RELENG_2_2) and it's
>from these branches that the releng22.freebsd.org snapshots are being
>made on a daily basis.

Where can I CVSUP down the stable branch from ?  2.2 stable isnt changing
every day is it?

	---Mike

Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *