Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:34:50 +0530
From:      "Hetal Sawaria" <tomp.khomp45@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Amazing SEO Services

Hi

I am Marketing Manager.

We have a SEO discount offer on the New Year 2012 occasion going for the =
following package: -=20

Monthly Task and responsibilities: -=20

Package For 15 Keywords:

1. 20 Search Engine Submissions
2. 200 Manually Directory Submissions
3. 90 Article Submissions (1 Articles Submit in 30 Top Directories)
4. 10 Press Release Distributions (1 Press Release submit in 10 Sites)
5. 5 Web2.0/Blog postings(Using pre-written articles)
6. 30 Social Bookmarking Submissions
7. 10 website themed links
8. 3 Unique Article writing (400+ words)
9. 1 Press Release writing (350+ words)
10. Keywords Mapping=20
11. Keywords density optimization=20
12. Content optimization
13. Keywords proximity and frequency
14. Title Tag changes suggestions
15. Meta tags changes suggestions=20
16. Alt tag changes suggestions
17. HTML Site Map suggestions=20
18. XML site map setup
19. Anchor text optimization
20. Interlinking suggestions
21. Google analytics setup
22. Weekly Work Report
23. Monthly Ranking Report
24. Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel

=20
Note: We send weekly report to each of our clients so that they can have =
regular updates on their website. Also, this shows that we work =
regularly on the website in a very elegant way.

We use only white hat SEO techniques for each website.=20

Our Best rate for this is: USD 250 per month per project

This Discount is Valid till Jan 31th 2012.

Please let us know in case you are interested.

Thanks & Regards,

Hetal Sawaria

Marketing Manager

P.S. :- Happy New Year 2012