Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:56:59 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@8ball.co.za>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions Mail List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: builworld failure after cvsup on 4.9

--=-v74ycXHz/VuVJa7uPxlb

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 13:32, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>=20
> Please post your supfile; it's possible you have updated to the wrong
> version.

I'm using *default release=3Dcvs tag=3DRELENG_4 as mentioned. I have severa=
servers using the same but I suspect the src distribution on the disk to
be at fault and am now downloading the entire set. I first tried
removing the src and then re-installing from the cd, then I upgraded it
( tried 2 diff cvsup mirrors )which gave me the same error. I'll post my
result after cvsup of the entire src.

thanks,
--=20
Nelis Lamprecht
PGP: http://www.8ball.co.za/pgpkey/nelis.asc
"Unix IS user friendly.. It's just selective about who its friends are."

--=-v74ycXHz/VuVJa7uPxlb

--=-v74ycXHz/VuVJa7uPxlb--