Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:04:29 -0700
From:      markham breitbach <markhamb@corp.ssimicro.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to reference PHP path in web server jail to app server in jail

You can't directly point from one jail to another.  That's kinda the
point of jails :)

However, you could use a nullfs mount at the host (prison?) level:

# mount_mullfs -ro /wiki.jailnet.private/usr/local/www/wiki/webroot /webs=
erverjailroot/mountpoint

This will allow readonly access from the webserver to the php-app

-Markham