Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:31:45 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Sameh Ghane <sameh@fr.clara.net>
Cc:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no modules loaded for 'xserver' service?

Well, In an attempt to disable both PAM and XDM-AUTORIZATION-1, I
deinstalled and then reinstalled the xfree86-336 port, with no effect. The
questions I had to answer previously are not posed again :-(

Does any1 know how I can make the make process ask me those questions
again? :)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan, Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
 and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ