Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 06:38:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-doc
Cc:        freebsd-announce
Subject:   The Handbook!

Hello,

     After a number of false starts and hopes I have finally gotten
the printed handbook done!

The FreeBSD Handbook and FAQ for versions 2.1 & 2.2-current
355 pages in a 2-inch 3 ring binder
$24.95 qty. 1
25% of the net profits wil be donated to FreeBSD Projec, Inc. or another
as JKH will direct.  A corrections and enhancements will be returned to
the Project.

Terms:  Prepaid or COD.  Free UPS ground shipping with prepaid order.

SGC Associates
GB Clark II
3801 Polk Street
Houston, Texas 77003
(713) 587-1644 (Voice mail system)

-----

Here is what is included:
* FreeBSD handbook
* FreeBSD FAQ
Note: My Tips & Tricks have been added to the FAQ.  I hope to roll these
      back in shortly.

Changes from sgml sources:
* Remove all number references and replace with titles and numbers.
* Correct any glaring mistakes

Gary Clark

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information