Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:55:42 -0700
From:      Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pencil mark on 3c509????

Alright, I'll bite:  Just read the man page on the ep (3c509) driver,
and found the ref to the pencil mark in the test area.  First I've ever
heard of something like this, but it's just wierd enough that I find
myself almost believing it.  Is this (despite the "This is not a joke"
disclaimer) someone's idea of a joke, or is it
serious?  Where is this so-called "test" area, if serious?  The message
text isn't anywhere I can find, so I assume it's been taken out and the
manpage not updated, but I'm still curious...