Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:42:00 +0100 (MET)
From:      David Wahlstedt <md6dw@mdstud.chalmers.se>
To:        Guy Lateur <glateur@mri2.rug.ac.be>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   burning cdr's

Hello !

You wrote:
I'm using 3.1-RELEASE. I've been succesfully burning CD-R's using
wormcontrol & dd; if anybody is interested in the details, please let me
know.[...]

I have recently bought a Philips PCRW404 atapi cdrw-drive
and i'm running FreeBSD-3.3-stable compiled in november.

Have you had success writing audio cd's on atapi ?

I get i/o error when i use the /usr/share/examples/atapi/burnaudio.sh
with a set of .cda tracks successfully ripped with cdd.

What software have you found the most useful ?

With regards,

    David Wahlstedt

David Wahlstedt
Birger Jarlsgatan 16 A