Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:02:18 -0500
From:      "Christian S.J. Peron" <csjp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        trustedbsd-discuss@freebsd.org
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   auditreduce: Solaris compat -ofile= option

All,

I have modified our (OpenBSM's) version of auditreduce to be
functionally equivalent (I hope) to the Solaris auditreduce with regard
to processing pathnames.  Here is the patch:

http://people.freebsd.org/~csjp/auditreduce.c.1159024099.diff

The change basically entails adding support for regular expressions
(comma delimited regexps) with the option to exclude things from
searches. I also added support to allow the search patterns to have
commas in them (by escaping them). Anyway, feedback/review would be
great! I would love to get this submitted in time for the FreeBSD 6.2
release cycle.

--
Christian S.J. Peron
csjp@FreeBSD.ORG