Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:12:08 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SysctlFS

Boris Popov scribbled this message on Jul 13:
> 	On a side note: many things in the kernel can be represented (and
> they are) as 'tree' structure. Nodes of that tree can have 'file' like

[...]

> 	/bus	- newbus tree

I think it's wrong to assume that this is a tree... I would like to
see it move to a graph based structure...  as we start off loading
parts of processing, we will no longer have such an obvious nexus..

Each cpu should be the "root" of it's own tree...  but that's just my
view on the world.. :)

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 408 975 9651
  Cu Networking