Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:27:43 -0600
From:      Wayne Willcox <wayne@reliant.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   question with linux emmulation

I have an application that I would like to run on freebsd it is
a linux app.  It has a few private shared libraries that were built
on Linux.  Is there a way I can run this under Linux emmulation?

Thanks.

--
Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox                          I will not eat green eggs and ham