Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:24:15 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   missing shared lib...??

	Can anybody explain what causes xmms to give me this output::

Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to load module "libgnomebreakpad.so": Shared object
"libgnomebreakpad.so" not found, required by "xmms"

	and then to proceed to work very well?  I thought xmms was'
	window-manager agnostic, yet evidently it's looking for
	*something* gnome.....

	Anybody?  (Ideally, I'd like xmms to be able to play ANYTHING from
	realauiodio to windoze to mp4....  But would be happy to just get
	rid of this stderr output.

	tia, gentlemen,

	gary

--