Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:15:36 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Programming wireless devices with FreeBSD / Java

Does anyone have any experience with programming mobile devices with Java on
the FreeBSD platform? I'd like to start with J2ME programming, but I'm
looking for a phone with a set of development tools for FreeBSD, so that I
don't have to switch to Windows in order to upload programs, for example...

Anyone have any experience with this? What phone would you recommend?

Ernst

(Sorry for the cross-posting, but this applies to both lists)