Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2013 23:13:32 +0530
From:      "Alison Clarke" <aclarke@aadleads.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ajax Users List

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to 054,942 Ajax Users with emails
across Globe?

Planning to reach Ajax IT professionals from a variety of industries such as
Electronics, research, constructions, manufacturing, wholesale, finance,
etc? Ajax Users List allows you to target Ajax users and decision making
professionals all in one compact list.

We can also assist you with other technology users such as IBM Users, Sage
Users, Oracle Users, Lawson Users, PeopleSoft Users, Salesforce Users, CRM,
and ERP, McAfee Users, Websense Users etc.

What the list includes: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company,
Current Address, Country State/Province, City, Zip Code, Contact Number, and
Fax, SIC Code, NAICS Code and Web Address.

List Suitable for: Email Marketing Campaign, Direct Mailing Campaign.

List Updated: In the interval of every 40 days.

Please write back with your exact target audience to receive a complementary
sample of our data and an economic quote.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you

Regards,

Alison Clarke| EMS Database

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with
"Unsubscribe" and we will honor your request.

Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if you're
not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate if you
would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the person
in charge.

"We Will Exceed Your Expectations"