Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:58:20 +0100
From:      Manfred Riem <mriem@win.tue.nl>
To:        wpaul@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Project Evil and Dell TrueMobile 1300

Hi Paul,

I've tried to get Project Evil working for my Dell True Mobile 1300, which
is using the 'bcmwl5.sys' driver. I have got it compiling and ended up with
the if_ndis.ko file.

Upon loading it tells me

  link_elf: symbol bus_alloc_resource_any undefined

Note that I have done this using 5.2.1 and copied the files as you
suggested in a email on the freebsd-hardware list.

Any hints? I know that it is almost impossible to debug this, but
can you give it a try? If you really need access to it, please contact
me offlist.

Manfred Riem
mriem@win.tue.nl
http://www.riaca.win.tue.nl/