Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:03:10 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Rumour Mill on FreeBSD Death Still ....

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
twig les <twigles@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just bought a "Daemon Xing" shirt at Toorcon and me and the
> guy selling the shirts had a good laugh at slashdot's expense.
> It's too bad a site with so much interesting stuff is so biased
> in it's stories despite the fact that we have about 95% in
> common with the Linux ppl.  The trolls make the comments almost
> not worth reading.

I'm perhaps really going to hear it now, but I think slashdot sucks
and has minimal value at best.  The sad part is, subtract the trolls
and the more 'ignorance' prone users, and it would be a wonderful
site.

Note, I'm not saying you're an ass if you read it or are signed
up, I'm just stating my opinon that it has to many assholes on it.

--
Tom Rhodes