Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 05:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.truenorth.org>
To:        lada@ws2301.gud.siemens.co.at (Hr.Ladavac)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3 button ps/2 mice anyone ??

> E-mail message from sos@freebsd.org contained:
> >

> > Anybody know where I can get my hands on a 3 button ps/2 mouse??
> >
> > I know they exist as I've seen one :) long ago...
>
> Whoever supplies mice to the Xterminal market is your source.  HP Xterminals
> use PS/2 3-button mice.  HP workstations as well.
>
> /Marino
> >
> > And no, I'm not going to tell what I'll use it for :) :)
>
> I know, you're gonna feed it to your cat, right?

Fry's (a Bay Area computer SuperStore) is advertising 3-button PS/2 mice
made by Mouse Systems. They want $18.00 I think. Chump change compared to
the price HP wants for a mouse. I know they do mail order. The Palo Alto
number is (415) 496-6000.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       | "Laugh while you can, monkey boy !" |    FreeBSD 2.1.5
jgrosch@sirius.com |          - John Warfin -            | UNIX for the masses