Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:26:12 +0100
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
To:        "IT Department, AkNet ISP" <info@aknet.kg>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FIXED [Re: Netmap-ipfw, how to fill a table by 15K entries ?]

Ok please pull the "next" branch from code.google.com/p/netmap-ipfw/
which has a fix applied (set TCP_NODELAY on the connection).
With that i can load a table with 64k entries in about 3 seconds.

The "master" branch also has the same fix, but loading a table
appears to be buggy when it comes to tables,
I think it is pointless to debug the problem in that branch
since "next" contains more recent code from
Alexander Chernikov which is much more robust for tables.

Thanks for the bug report.

cheers
luigi