Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:53:56 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?TunOnline.Com?= <maggie@theportal.net>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?TunOnline.Com?=

Dear Sir/Madam  =20
=20
TunOnline.Com US$ 580=20
=20
Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name TunOnl=
ine.Com was not renewed and this domain had become available to register=
. =20
 =20
Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that ha=
s  beentracked an TunOnline.Com now available from us for IMMEDIATE tran=
sfer.   =20
 =20
With so many companies that could benefit from this domain, along with  =
what many would consider to be a "wholesale  price", we hope to secure a=
  quick transfer. =20
 =20
Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment=
  and similar domains are currently selling on  afternic.com, greatdomai=
ns.com  (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in some cases=
, for many  thousands  =20
of US dollars.  =20
 =20
Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely straig=
htforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge  required!  For our client=
's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all transactions and doma=
ins are ALWAYS secured  by the buyer prior to us  receiving any funds. W=
e pay all fees connected with the escrow process.  =20
 =20
If you would like to use Www.TunOnline.Com for your online business, ple=
ase contact us at your earliest convenience. We will be on hand should y=
ou require any further assistance or information. We thank you for your =
attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has  not=20
been of interest to you.  =20
 =20
 =20
Yours sincerely,  =20