Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:19:53 -0500
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        markemmanuel <lists@markemmanuel.org>, David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        Advocacy FreeBSD <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

Unfortunately, this world has not lost the requisite number of bigots.  One
thing to keep in mind regarding bigots, their ignorance is coincident with
their levels of hatred and bigotry.  Anyone showing sensitivity toward
their fellow man is sure to turn over the rocks under which they live.

They are no more than cowards that hide behind the anonymity of email.  The
delete key deals with that stuff just fine.

Peace,
Frank