Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 04:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        parv@subdimension.com
Cc:        demon@FreeBSD.ORG, dl-freebsd@catspoiler.org, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, portmgr@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latest ports/www/links version breaks -stable release build

Well, anyone feel free to correct me, but looking at the Makefile
it seems like w3m has a lot of dependencies if you want it with ssl and
japanese support and whatnot, but the vanilla version doesn't look like
it require much.

As just further anecdotal evidence of this, I built it on an IRIX
system recently and found the only dep I needed was an updated zlib.

-r