Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 1996 18:56:30 -0400
From:      "Marc E. Rohrer" <marc@cybervillage.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation of FreeBSD

I been trying to install FreeBSD using the network, but it seems that my
ethernet card can only be setup for and I/O of 300 or 280, this is
according to the boot info as FreeBSD boots up.  With I/O 300, I get
significant conflicts. With I/O 280, I get one with "lnc0" component. I
tried everything to get rid of this conflict, took out every extra card
I had, disabled all ports; but the conflict continues. If you could tell
me what this component is suppose to be maybe I can correct the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Marc