Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:12:49 -0500
From:      "Robert Myers" <ccrider@whiterose.net>
To:        "'Kris Kirby'" <kris@catonic.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

> I'm looking for leads into free mailing list software (for a
> non-commercial interest) that is Windows (Outlook/Exchange) friendly.
>
> Before I get the usual stock of "Why would you want to do
> that?" replies,
> I want to point out that a BSD machine will be hosting the list, but I
> cannot control the end users.
>
> If anyone knows how to make majordomo HTML friendly, please email me.
>
> -----

Kris,

	I doubt this is a function of the mailing list software as it is a function
of the types of clients that send mail via the software.

	I know that I get all types of email flowing through all of the lists that
I am on.

	So, for majordomo, or mailman to be HTML friendly is really not a concern,
as
they will just pass the messages to and fro.

HTH, and Good Luck.

Robert Myers
Systems Administrator
White Rose Internet Service