Date:      Mon, 14 May 2007 09:55:17 -0700
From:      <marketing@grubermail.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Maintenance Due

   3D""=20
   [Company.jpg"=20] [1][Product.jpg"=20] [2][Contact.jpg"=20]
   3D""=20

   21439 = N. 2nd=20 Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
   Toll Free=20 800.658.5883 | Fax 602.257.4313  = | =20
   [3]support@gruber.com
    =20

   Dear=20 Customer,

   Our=20 service records indicate your Uninterruptible Power = System=20
   (UPS) is overdue for battery replacement.  Smaller = UPS's=20 require
   battery replacement every two years to avoid not = only=20 unexpected
   downtime, but occasional damage to the UPS = from old=20 swollen or
   leaking batteries.  The unit requiring = service=20 is:

   Equipment Information
    Brand  APC  = (American=20 Power Conversion)
    Model  SU1000
    Serial  32112
    KVA Size  1 Kva
    Batt = Cycle
    Replacement  2 Year Replacement = Cycle
    Last Svc or
    Sold = Date  May 11,=20 2005

   Please update us if this=20 information is in=20 = error

   IMPORTANT=20 - If you are not the primary person responsible for =
   this=20 equipment,=20
   please=20 reply to this email and let us know who is.

   If you = have more=20 UPS equipment you would like us to track battery
   = replacement,=20 or service needs free of charge, register any other
   = units in=20 our "Auto-Notify" program....more
   There are 3 ways you can handle the service needs = of this=20 unit:
    1. Replace the UPS requiring service with a fully = warranted=20
       refurbished UPS...more=
        =20
    2. Depot Service is available for this unit.  = You can=20 send us
       your UPS and if requested, we can ship you = loaner=20 units while
       your unit is being serviced....more
        =20
    3. If you prefer self-maintenance, we manufacture = UPS=20 batteries
       and have an
       informative=20 online resource for your battery pack needs.  =
       Our=20 website tools include a point and click order feature=20
       allowing you to identify and order your replacement=20 batteries
       from the UPS brand and model....more=20

   If you would like to add other power conditioning = units to=20 this
   free Auto-Notify=20 Program for either preventive maintenance or =
   battery=20 replacement notification, all designed to give you a =
   heads-up=20 when your maintenance is due, or batteries are due for=20
   replacement....more

   Call me = or email me=20 with questions,

   Darrin=20 Krein  X235
   Account Manager
   602=20 863-2655  =20 =
   =

   Our = email=20 notifications avoid unnecessary paper waste, help=20
   preserve our valuable natural resources (such as = forests=20 and
   oil), protect wildlife habitats,
   and do = not=20 contribute to landfills. However, we do not wish =
   to=20 bother people by sending our messages to those = not=20
   interested in what we do.
   To be removed from = our=20 email list, please click on=20
   [4]Remove.=20 We = apologize=20 for bothering you.
   Website
   E-S= tore=20 - UPS and Batteries
   E-Store=20 - Cabling Products
   [5]Email=20 me
   Sent to - = doc@FreeBSD.org
   Phoenix = - Scottsdale=20 - Tucson - Las Vegas - Salt Lake City -
   Myrtle=20 Beach

   =