Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:30:43 -0600
From:      Dave Magruder <grudm@ims-1.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Dear sir,
  I am a father, and a Little League baseball coach. I have been trying to
raise money
to support my little league team for the 2002 season. We are a traveling team.
We go to tournaments through out the midwest. Which is very expensive.
We are constantly doing fund raisers to support our group.
And I know you must have many requests like the one I am proposing here.
What I am asking for is one of your products to be donated to our team,
to raffle off to raise traveling money. Or maybe something we could use.
I realize this is a very bold thing to be asking from you.
But as the coach, and promoter I must try.
We have a good bunch of boys on our team, all they need is a chance to
advance their
skills and maybe be seen by the right people that might help them be
steered in the right
direction, and keep their minds on positive goals.
And we do have something to trade you in return.
If you decide to help, we will add you as a sponsor to our web site, which
my wife is
building for me, (she is a web master) and place a link to your site on it.
http://www.ims-1.com/~grudm/tigers/tigers.html
Well enough of the sales pitch, and I thank you for reading my letter this far.
If you can help? please send any product that we may raffle to:
SPORTS FOR KIDS
1012 Skyline dr
Poplar Bluff MO
63901
573-686-4441
thanks you very much for your time.
Dave Magruder & the Poplar Bluff Tigers Little league team.