Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:46:15 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?B?1npn/HIg1nphc2xhbg==?=" <ozguro@ins.itu.edu.tr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail save panic

Hi,
When I try to send mail by using php mail function , I get an error like:

sendmail(xx) : xxx: Loosing ./xxx : savemail panic
sendmail(xx) : xxx: SYSERR (www) : can not save recejted e-mail anywhere

I use FreeBSD 4.6.2 and my sendmail.cf version is: 1.3.6.5. I use sendmail
for the first time. I created my access file in /etc/mail/access and gave
relay permissions to localhost. What is wrong? Thanks...

Ozgur Ozaslan
http://ozaslan.ifbim.itu.edu.tr