Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:30:38 -0400
From:      "Naram Qashat" <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: About to update www/validator but needing some help

I should reword the part about SGML::Parser::OpenSP being unreleased.  It
turns out it has been released, but the version that the W3C needs for the
new version of the Validator to work requires a version that they have not
yet released.  The current version on CPAN is 0.99 and the version of their
unreleased one is marked as 0.100 but is only available via Sourceforge's
CVS repository.

Naram Qashat