Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:48:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/security -> /etc/periodic/security ?

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> Thanks.  I took advantage of it to commit a question to the FAQ which
> James (on the cc list) asked recently: "what is a repo-copy?", let
> me know if it answers your question well enough. (it's in the misc
> questions bit.)

This is very nice.  I understand the concept completely now.  This is not
too technical for a newbie and is quite nice.

Now please place answers to the following questions in FAQ?  What are
fairings?  Why does it matter what color the bikeshed is?  What does
non-reflexive?  (Can you tell I read the follow question?:)

Jamie