Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:52:51 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Raimar Lutsch <raimar@lutsch.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest fetchmail 5.7.4 would not compile...

Oops.

I guess I'm the one responsible for this breakage, since it was me
who submitted patches to Ville Eerola (the port maintainer); and it was
me who did those patches from a slightly broken local fetchmail CVS tree.

No, including aclocal.m4 does not solve the build problems; aclocal.m4
itself is quite broken in regard to NFS.  I'm working on this now,
as a part of the port update to 5.7.5 that I am going to send to Ville.

Sorry everybody; guess I'll try a bit harder next time :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
"yields falsehood, when appended to its quotation." yields falsehood, when appended to its quotation.