Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:21:59 +0200
From:      Niki Denev <nike_d@cytexbg.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch for quota deadlock

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:15, Niki Denev wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:03, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > Thanks, I forgot about this.  You'll need these patches too:
> > >
> > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_quota.c.diff?
> > >r1 =1.77&r2=1.78
> > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_quota.c.diff?
> > >r1 =1.78&r2=1.79
> >
> > Here is the combined patch, without the $FreeBSD$ bits that won't
> > apply on RELENG_6:
>
> [...]
>
> Thanks, i'm rebuilding now.
>
> Niki

I was able to transfer the whole (9G) imap folder via rsync this time.
This is actually the first time i was able to do that with QUOTA enabled.
I will leave it this way and monitor for issues, but it seems that the
quota deadlock problem is gone i hope :)

Many thanks, and sorry again for the delay :)

Regards,
Niki