Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:28:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scot Needy <sneedy@infi.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   keyboard problems on Alpha 400

Hi;

 Please let me know if this is the wrong list..

The install went OK but I seem to have a common problem after
setting console graphics.
My keyboard stops working after booting, setting console to serial is OK.

 After searching the list archives I came across this posting related to
the TGA cards. "FreeBSD doesn't currently support the TGA card "
""""""
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=4707+8124+/usr/local/www/db/text/1999/freebsd-alpha/19990801.freebsd-alpha

""""""
If this is true are there any issues with the XFree_86 on Alpha
using a Matrox MGA 4Mb Video card?

Thanks
Scot