Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:55:59 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem upgrading ports

I've gt a 6 STABLE machine that I just cvsup'd the ports tree on , and am
trying to use portmamager to upgrade the installed ports. But when I run:

portmamager -u -r -R

I get the folowing:

removing:
/usr/sbin/pkg_delete -f
executing: /bin/rm -r /usr/ports/x11-fonts/xorg-fonts-encodings (OK to
ignore error)
rm: /usr/ports/x11-fonts/xorg-fonts-encodings: No such file or directory
MGPMrParse 0.4.1_6 error:  dependencyPortName-=> MGrStrlen(
dependencyPortName )-=>0
dependencyPortDir-=>/x11-fonts/xorg-fonts-encodings MGrStrlen(
dependencyPortDir )-=>31
MGPMrParse 0.4.1_6 error:  Error in Makefile???
MGPMrDependencyParse 0.4.1_6 error: MGPMrParse returned an error
rrFillDependencies 0.4.1_6 error: MGPMrDependencyParse returned an error
rrFindDepends 0.4.1_6 error: rrFillDependencies returned an error
MGPMrCreateAllUpdateStatusDb 0.4.1_6 error: rrFindDepends returned
errorCode 1
rPmUpgradeNewMethod 0.4.1_6 error: MGPMrCreateAllUpdateStatusDb returned
errorCode 1

What am I doing wrong?

--
I'm sorry, no one here has any intentions of helping you with anything.
I am the manager of all of Customer Service."