Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:21:04 +0100
From:      htruong <www.htruong@fillmore.univ-mlv.fr>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Miropctv

Hello ,
I have a problem with my miro pctv card , when I turn it on , my system
( windows95 -OSR2 ) blocks ,and I must press RESET to reboot the system
. Can you help me.
I have a intel pentium 100, a vxpro+ as motherboard , s3trio64v+ 2mo.
Do you think that there is an uncompatibility with the VXpro+ and the
miropctv card ,
because independally , ( on another machine win95) works correctly with
the miro card  , and there is no conflict from the windows system ( no
conflict about the irq ...).