Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2012 18:00:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Darrel <levitch@iglou.com>
To:        Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks@gmail.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: r2421600 amd64 /var/db/pkg

> If i read it right you need pkg info not pkg_info.
> So use the old commands without the underscore.

I see the errors when running portmaster.  Apparently, my 9.1 machines
upgraded alright to pkgng and something went awry with my 10.0 machine.

If I run something like 'pkg info | grep pkgconf' then the output is fine.
Oh, I just noticed that portmaster-3.14 *and* portmaster-3.14_7 exist in
/var/db/pkg.  That can not be alright.

Darrel