Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:04:05 +0200
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        FreeBSD quest-list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Xorg.0.log (what's this info about?)

--=-4fOYKip/zLnP14CfVT8F

Dear list.

In my /var/log/Xorg.0.log I find this at the end:

...<snap>
(II) NVIDIA(0): Setting mode "nvidia-auto-select"
(**) Option "BaudRate" "1200"
(**) Option "StopBits" "2"
(**) Option "DataBits" "8"
(**) Option "Parity" "None"
(**) Option "Vmin" "1"
(**) Option "Vtime" "0"
(**) Option "FlowControl" "None"
SetGrabKeysState - enabled
...<snap>

As far as I know, (**) means that it's from the config
file, but I have put *nothing* about this in my /etc/X11/xorg.conf.
To me it looks like a modem is being initiated...
It doesn't arise directly after boot, it comes later when the
computer has been running for a while.=20

FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE, all ports up to date.
The nvidia driver is 96.43.01 (GForce4 Mx420).

Is there someone that can explain what it is, if it's a modem it
shouldn't be on, because I have direct connection to Internet.

--=20
/Peo

--=-4fOYKip/zLnP14CfVT8F

--=-4fOYKip/zLnP14CfVT8F--