Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:57:56 -0400
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   A couple of questions (NS applet audion, guspnp)

Hello all,

	I have a few questions.  Did Amancio post a patch for the GUS
PnP driver so that it wouldn't loop on writes to the device?  If not,
is there any way to reset the board short of rebooting? Killing off
something like vat (if I can) doesn't seem to work.

Secondly, audio doesn't seem to work in Java applets running under
Netscape3.0.  Is there some magical incantation I need to utter, or is
it just not supported under FreeBSD?

Thanks in advance!

						--Gene

PS. Is the FreeBSD Lounge still around?