Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 08:54:38 -0500
From:      dawnc@together.net
To:        VIDEO:;
Subject:   BEST PRICES ON VIDEO DUBBING

We at MIRRORCOM DUPLICATION would like to thank you for opening and reading

this E-mail. The purpose of it is to introduce our self's to you or your

company as the complete solution to your VIDEO DUPLICATION needs. Our goal

is to provide our clients with the best rates possible for VHS dubs, Custom

package design, and fulfillment of product. Please visit our web site at:

http://www.together.net/~dawnc  for more information about us.

Or contact us at: 819-868-0428 .

Once again thank you for your time.

Notes about this E-mail: This is not a SPAM we have just simply replied to
the E-mail

Address posted on your web page, through a recent research that we have
done. If you

have received this E-mail more than once in the last few days, it maybe
due to a recent

problem with our server, or we have mistaken the your E-mail address.  we are

Extremely sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please
contact us if

the problem persist.

Thank You!