Date:      Sun, 1 May 2005 14:18:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      Anselm Hook <anselm@hook.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: obsevations re 3 little issues incl. pamd authentication error

Sorry, I should have clarified that even after re-creating accounts from
the console - remote ssh logins were not allowed ( nor ssh
username@localhost for that matter ).  Something 'changes' - and pamd
absolutely no longer works after overlaying base on top of the version
provided from the cdrom.

Also, I should clarify that I did not disable remote login for root or
other users.

 - a