Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:19:03 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Doc Update Needed?

Annelise Anderson wrote in message ID
<01I6BR0NH4GI00AC8U@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU>:
> Maybe the FreeBSD mug should come with a warning, "Not to be used
> with a 4X cup holder."

ROTFL ;-)

Kinda reminds me of a stunt Acorn Computers pulled a couple of years
ago. They built a MASSIVE case (if anyone knows the RiscPC slice-based
case, you'll know how big they can get. I think the limit is something
like 8 expansion cards, 9 3.5" bays and 9 5.25" bays) and ran out of
things to put in it, so they added a Morphy Richards pop-up toaster to
one of the 5.25" bays, just incase the operator ever got hungry.

I don't think they ever managed to get the kettle expansion to work
tho, so they hid it.

Gary