Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:17:09 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        howells@kde.org.uk
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Various ports marked broken, WANT_AUTOCONF

howells@kde.org.uk writes:

> I am having issues with the most recent ports tree. I have found three
> ports which are bizarrely marked as broken, even though I can find no
> reason for this in the Makefile for each port.

The reason is there. (But I'm inclined to assume KDE makes people blind
to see the obvious if it's not fancy colored and blinking...)

> ===>  openoffice-1.1.2_1 is marked as broken: WANT_AUTOCONF deprecated:
> replace with WANT_AUTOCONF_VER=....

It can't be any clearer than that, some Mk/bsd.port.*mk must be changed,
and the ports need to state which autoconf version they need.

--
Matthias Andree

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)