Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 23:22:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Preliminary Tenets

Good start,

But, watch out for two areas;

1. Having a position of general "free software" advocacy is at some
level in conflict with the active promotion of a particular "free"
product. That needs to be thought out a bit.

2. Veto? I don't like that word - Why have and advocacy group at all?
The core group could just do it. I think the core group's opinion
should carry weight but veto?

Keep going!

John