Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:27:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert Schulhof <rrs@LMI.Net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MFS_ROOT panic

HI!

  Today's commits fixed the problem with panics upon mounting MFS filesystems,
but I still get a panic when booting off PicoBSD floppies:

 mfs_mountroot : can't find rootvperror 6: panic cannot mount root (2)

This is source that was cvsupped about an hour ago on an AMD K-6 233MHZ,
I've tested this on three machines.  I wish I could provide more information
but can't figure out how to dump the core image when I don't have SCSI
device drivers.

Thanks,

Rob

 Robert Schulhof