Date:      Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:53:34 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more cdids than bchannels possible?

HPS wrote:
> On Thursday 02 June 2005 15:26, David Wetzel wrote:
> > as you know, I am currently writing a asterisk i4b module.
>
> Is this something you plan to release?

As soon there is something to usable I will release it.
For now, I have linked my i4b lib with a asterisk module and the module gets called via a hook function
 from the isdnlib code if somebody calls in.

to define hook functions you do something like that:

  i4bhooks.connect=dummy_msg_connect_ind;
  i4bhooks.connect_active=dummy_msg_connect_ind;

where the functions look like:

int dummy_msg_connect_ind(msg_connect_ind_t *mp, int len)
{
		logit(0, "define a hook for msg_connect_ind");

		return 0;
}

The dummy_* functions are defined as default. The asterisk module will define custom ones.

> DSS1 supports parking of calls, but there no support for it
> in I4B.

I do not need this now but would be nice to have.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/