Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:43:47 +0100
From:      Sevan / Venture37 <venture37@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dell Vostro 1310

Hi Guys
I have a Dell Vostro 1310 laptop which is running FreeBSD 7-STABLE=2C unfor=
tunately acpi doesn't work properly on this system=2C I've read article 11.=
16 in the handbook & have attempted to recompile my own aml but iasl bombs =
out with errors (201 errors to be exact) & I'm not sure how to fix it.

copies of my dmesg=2C sysctl=2C acpidump & iasl output can be fount here:
http://geeklan.co.uk/files/vostro1310/freebsd/acpi/

The system cannot be put to sleep using any of the modes=2C no battery/powe=
r indication either.

Sevan / Venture37
Win New York holidays with Kellogg=92s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/=