Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:47:55 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   unrumba.c

Hi, I'm the maintainer of NetBSD's sharity light package. I used unrumba.c
from NetBSD's rumba package (which was imported from FreeBSD's ports) as a
basis for our unshlight.c application. I wish to submit this to the
sharity-light author for inclusion in future releases, but I must find the
author of this file first to discuss the license on said file.

Can anybody step forward and give me a pointer as to who I would talk to?

Thanks,
Jared